I didn't win $640 million tonight.
Not a huge shocker, I'm kinda thinking you didn't win either.
But that's definitely OK!
Life is OH so good...so enjoyable, so full...
What would I do if I won? I'll admit, I have thought a little bit about it...
- Put in my notice at work. Yep, I'd give them two weeks since they've always been so good to me. I am ready to sit down, relax and throw my alarm clock out the window. I would hope to never see 4am again...unless I'm catching a flight to Italy.
- Get my cable turned back on....just in time for baseball season.
- Buy my Dad a Porsche. We'll test drive a TON of them first...then I'll let him choose his favorite.
- Buy a FLEET of Toyota Priuses...one for Allison, one for Zac, one for Logan, one for Thatcher. And Gina gets a brand new Jaguar.
- Buy season tickets (with parking!) for the Dodgers and the Angels...and go to a TON of games with all my friends! And give away most of the tickets.
- Buy a very modest but slightly bigger home. One with an extra room for guests, a two car garage and room for small, beautiful garden.
- Share my good fortune with a couple of very close friends.
- Sit down, relax, read, WRITE. Breathe, smile, laugh. Sleep in.
- Put a big chunk of it in the bank and start giving the rest away--immediately. Honestly, I already have everything I need, how much could I possibly spend? OK, I will have to buy a few rose bushes, some vegetable seeds and a gardening tool or two...but that's about it.
- Get in the car and start driving. It will most definitely be time for that long LONG road trip.