Friday, March 30, 2012

Mega Millions...

Just in case you were wondering...
I didn't win $640 million tonight.
Not a huge shocker, I'm kinda thinking you didn't win either.
But that's definitely OK!
Life is OH so good...so enjoyable, so full...

What would I do if I won? I'll admit, I have thought a little bit about it...
In order:
  1. Put in my notice at work. Yep, I'd give them two weeks since they've always been so good to me. I am ready to sit down, relax and throw my alarm clock out the window. I would hope to never see 4am again...unless I'm catching a flight to Italy.
  2. Get my cable turned back on....just in time for baseball season.
  3. Buy my Dad a Porsche. We'll test drive a TON of them first...then I'll let him choose his favorite.
  4. Buy a FLEET of Toyota Priuses...one for Allison, one for Zac, one for Logan, one for Thatcher. And Gina gets a brand new Jaguar.
  5. Buy season tickets (with parking!) for the Dodgers and the Angels...and go to a TON of games with all my friends! And give away most of the tickets.
  6. Buy a very modest but slightly bigger home. One with an extra room for guests, a two car garage and room for small, beautiful garden.
  7. Share my good fortune with a couple of very close friends.
  8. Sit down, relax, read, WRITE. Breathe, smile, laugh. Sleep in.
  9. Put a big chunk of it in the bank and start giving the rest away--immediately. Honestly, I already have everything I need, how much could I possibly spend? OK, I will have to buy a few rose bushes, some vegetable seeds and a gardening tool or two...but that's about it.
  10. Get in the car and start driving. It will most definitely be time for that long LONG road trip.
I'll call you when I get back and we can go to a ballgame.

1 comment:

Sweet Lu said...

I would eagerly await to read ANYTHING you wrote and would hope to join you on your impromptu car adventures! Can I help you find ways to give away your money too?