Sunday, January 30, 2011

1.30.11

Woke up at 3:40am
Stayed in bed til about 4:30

So far today, I

  • drank a pot of coffee
  • showered
  • cleaned the house (in case someone comes by to see it!)
  • made (low carb) pancakes for breakfast
  • was one of about four people at Wal Mart
  • stopped by Ralph's for yogurts
  • drove through the bank
  • filled up my gas tank
  • had two Craig's list folks come collect their goodies
  • looked at apartments online
  • blogged
And it is now 9:30am
I think it might be time for lunch

4 comments:

PETE Di LALLO said...

You might want to lay off that coffee a bit...
or maybe go to bed a bit later...
whatever, you're in for a bit of a long day...

Kelly said...

Wow....I'm exhausted just reading about all the things you've aleady done today!.....You've motivated me to get into the shower and get something done too! XO

Debbie Morines said...

you need to write a book!

Zuzana said...

I see you are an early riser too.;) Hope the rest of your Sunday was great, here it is Monday again.;))
xoxo