Saturday, March 27, 2010

Toasted!

I have been on a strict, low-carb diet for two months now. I have lost 13 pounds and feel great! I am able to wear all my size sixes again--skirts and suits and even my size six jeans!
But, I must admit, tonight, I am dying for a big bowl of pasta and a piece of french bread...or maybe a slice of raisin toast with jelly! Oh, French Toast with syrup!! Or a bagel with cinnamon and honey!!!
Nope, I'm not gonna do it. I feel good, I feel healthy and I am finally looking good too.
But, crap...I'm starving!

2 comments:

Gina Vistaunet said...

That diet is great with quick results, but I found myself to be starving all the time too. :)

Kelly said...

I really wish I had your discipline! ....If I could just find a diet that included "Chocolate" I could be a size 6 to!!!