- I know what I have and I know where it is
- I have less to wash, dust, clean and organize
- I don't waste money buying things I actually already have
- I don't waste TIME looking for things
- I have learned to BORROW--chairs, tables, buckets, etc--so I don't have to store anything
- I don't worry about anyone robbing my home...nothing of any monetary value
- I no longer have anything that I 'might need' some day
- There is a place for everything and everything is in its place
- The garage is clean and organized and we don't spend money on a storage unit
- The house looks bigger without a lot of 'stuff'
For me, it's controlling what I am able to control.
Keeping the house clean and clutter free helps me inside and out.
It really does help me financially as well as emotionally.