Friday, September 3, 2010

Ready...set...

I have spent the last two afternoons washing, ironing, folding and PACKING for my upcoming European vacation! I do have to work (and live!) the next couple of weeks, so I can't quite be 100% ready...but I'm damn close. (I'll pick three or four of the blouses, depending on the weather in France and Italy as we get a little closer to the date!)
I polished my old black shoes and cleaned up the others...pulled down two unread books from my bookshelf...and even found 8 euro in my travel drawer!
I rolled all the tee shirts, pants and socks...folded all the camisoles and jackets, ironed and tucked in a few scarves...even counted out and packed up underwear. All toiletries are measured, bagged ready for airport inspection.
Besides the suitcase, I have not had to purchase anything for the trip!
Yes! Two weeks in a carry on takes a little more planning and preparation than ususal.
Did I forget anything?

4 comments:

S. said...

Okay...I am quite impressed that you are getting everything in a carry on...Do you want to share your packing secrets or at least a packing list??

Hope you have an incredible time...

S.

Zuzana said...

I agree, how can you possibly get it all into a carry on, wow... You are so organized.
Hope your trip will be fabulous dear friend,
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You got those Coach tennies I wanted!!! I cheaped out and got a pair of Converse.

Lisa Marie said...

I can't believe you're packing everything in a carry-on. That's incredible. You are the ultimate traveler! Have the freaking best time ever. I can't wait to read about your adventures!!!!